This easily took me the longest to create out of all the drawings. I used an image I found online as reference and went from there. I actually wanted to give up about half way through it because the little hairs were such a pain. Draw, erase, draw, erase. It was a constant battle between the graphite, the rubber, and the right look.
I apparently had a pretty disturbed mind in my younger years, but I think I came up with a pretty decent end result. Or at least it makes me cringe a little bit when I stare at it.
Like my other drawings, my techniques were pretty rudimentary. I used a 2H pencil, an eraser, and my fingers on 12″x18″ watercolor paper (that’s all I had).